Looking for an easy to use tool that will help you plan meetings, trips, vacations, … around the custody schedule you have for your child/children with a co-parent or ex-spouse? If so, here's your solution!
WhoHasCustody is a simple, easy to use, calendar app that will display, in easy to understand graphic fashion plus text descriptions, whether or when you or a co-parent has custody of your child for a date next week, next month, or next year. It supports four common 50% custody schedules, and Alternating Weekends schedule, twelve commonly observed holidays, and more.
Specifically, WhoHasCustody supports:
• The following common custody schedules:
2-2-5-5 Day Rotation
Two days with parent A, then two days with parent B, then five days with parent A, then five days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
3-3-4-4 Day Rotation
Three days with parent A, then three days with parent B, then four days with parent A, then four days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
2-2-3 Day Rotation
Two days with Parent A, then two days with Parent B, then three days with parent A. The following week, reverse - two days with parent B, then two days with parent A, then three days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
Parents alternate weeks with an optional mid-week visit or overnight stay.
A non-50% schedule in which one parent has custody most of the time except that the other parent has custody every other weekend (days and begin/end times completely customizable).
• Twelve built in U.S. holidays for which custody of your child may change from the base schedule. Custody for the holiday can alternate each year or can always be with one parent. You can specify that custody begins and ends on the holiday date or any number of days before or after. Included are: Easter and Christmas (including their Orthodox variations), New Years eve, Presidents Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, July 4th/ Independence day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
• A school spring break holiday for which the starting date may vary each year.
• An unlimited number of optional holidays which you may define for events such as a child's birthday or any or other yearly event with a specific date that you and your co-parent have agreed to.
• Any number of vacation periods for you or your co-parent.
All of the above is presented in a color-coded, easy to read calendar format that can be scrolled forward or backward by month or year.
If you upgrade your smart phone or tablet, or have multiple devices that you want to run WhoHasCustody on, all of your settings and details can be exported to a file, copied to the new device, and imported.
If you like WhoHasCustody, please consider taking a couple minutes to rate it at the Play Store. Even if you don't like it, I'd like to know why, and will do whatever I can to fix it if possible.
Who Has Custody is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-29. The program can be installed on Android.
Who Has Custody (version 1.07) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Who Has Custody since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-12.
The latest version is 1.07 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-03.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-06-29
Seven commonly observed Jewish holidays are now supported (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Chanukkah, Purim, and Pesach).